Baux is an innovative acoustic wall panel made with wood fibre and cement. It has a natural, soothing appearance.
Baux is available in a wide choice of formats and colours.
Baux cladding is suited to all spaces with complex conditions – cafeterias, schools, reception halls. It is both an absorbent product and a thermal regulator. It is fastened by gluing or with magnets.
Don’t hesitate to ask us about your project!
- Natural: combination of wood and cement
- Acoustics: absorbs resonances
- Aesthetics: wide choice of formats and colours
- Public places
- Nurseries, Schools
- Restaurants - Cafés
- Home studios
Click on an image to zoom
Dimensions and designs
- Mounted with magnets to a tray
- Wood fibre and cement
- Canvas fire classification: B-s1,d0
Choice of colours
- ISO 354 acoustic absorption coefficients